We’re passionate about
building an amazing turn-key manufacturing solution
Current Job Openings
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Reports To:
- Director of Quality and Compliance
Performs quality inspections, audits and testing during the manufacturing processes. Provides support to the various other quality areas, such as document control, calibration and other related areas as assigned.
- Performs quality control audits of manufacturing processes
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes
- Performs burst testing on stick pack and other products as assigned
- Conducts line clearances and verifies accuracy of batch records, MMRs and etc.
- Reviews batch records and approves them for product release
- Conducts failure mode investigations relating to product nonconformance
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A high school diploma or GED is required with 1-3 years of related experience. The QA Specialist must have the ability to conduct basic mathematical computations such as addition, subtraction and calculating percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret procedures and documents, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions. The QA Specialist must be able to write corrective action reports, deviations and other quality documents.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to identify and respond to non-conformances in the manufacturing processes.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.